Address: 1200 East Colton Ave, Redlands, CA 92373, United States
University of Redlands is a private institution that was founded in 1907. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 3,493, and the setting is Suburban. University of Redlands’s ranking in the 2017 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities West is 12.
Redlands offers more than 40 undergraduate programs as well as graduate programs in business, communicative disorders, education, geographic information systems, and music. The University blends liberal arts and professional programs, applied and theoretical study, traditional majors and self-designed contracts for graduation.
- Asian Studies
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Art History
For more information, please visit http://www.redlands.edu/study/undergraduate/
The University of Redlands is located halfway between Los Angeles and Palm Springs, California, with mountains, cities, and beaches nearby. Redlands offers more than 40 undergraduate majors and more than 10 for graduate students, including a two-year program in the Department of Communicative Disorders. Several classes are taught in energy-efficient “green” buildings, and many Redlands students help the environment by participating in the annual Recycle Day and working on the school’s sustainable farm.
- The University of Redlands is a private, independent University centrally located to the beaches, mountains, and desert in the heart of southern California.
- Recognized for having one of the highest study abroad participation rates among our peers, Redlands students travel the world, choosing from more than 100 international programs.
- The University has produced 20 undergraduate Fulbright scholars in the past six years, making Redlands a top producer of Fulbright Scholars among institutions of its profile.
- The University of Redlands Community Service Learning program receives national acclaim as our students annually complete over 100,000 hours of public service around the world.
- Total Students: 3,493
- Students whose first language is not English, may meet English proficiency by one of the following:
- 550 SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing
- 500 SAT Critical Reading
- 21 ACT English and Reading Sections
- TOEFL minimum 80iBT/550 paper-based
- IELTS minimum 6.5
Tuition & Fees
- Undergraduate: $46,000 / year
- Graduate: $16,000 / year
- Living costs: $15,000 / year
- Dormitory: $9,000 / year
Scholarship & Financial Aids
All international students who submit a complete application will be automatically considered for merit-based scholarships. Ranging in value up to $27,000, merit scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence, leadership, and service. Additional international student need based aid may be available.