Address: 900 College St, Belton, TX 76513, USA
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor is a private institution that was founded in 1845. The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor is dedicated to preparing students for lives of leadership, service and faith-informed discernment in a global society. For the seventh consecutive year, fall enrollment has set a new record for the university.
- Public Relations
- Political Science
More information, please visit http://www.umhb.edu/programs
Today, nearly 3,900 students call UMHB home. Even with this consistent growth, students continue to enjoy the personal attention that has always been a cornerstone of the UMHB experience with a student-to-faculty ratio of 19:1.The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor offers bachelor’s degrees in 47 undergraduate majors, and graduate degrees in six master’s programs.
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor is ranked #52 in Regional Universities West. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence
- More than 3,900 students representing 31 foreign countries. 94% of full-time freshmen live on campus.
- 19:1 Our student-to-faculty ratio cultivates an environment where you can grow and thrive.
- Over 87% of our students receive some form of financial aid.
- Belton is located in the heart of Central Texas, 60 miles north of Austin on Interstate 35.
- At University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, 78% percent of full-time undergraduates receive some kind of need-based financial aid and the average need-based scholarship or grant award is $13,144.
- Total Student: +3,900
- Internet overall test score of 80, with a score of at least 20 in each band
- Computer-based test score of 210
- Paper-based test score of 550
- Students must score at least 6.0 in each band
Tuition & Fees
Tuition Per Credit Hour
|General Services Fee||$60/Hour|
Available (from $4,000-$15,000 per year)